G/On Makes it Simple
- and dramatically reduces cost for implementing and operating secure access for all employees and external contractors.
Traditional "best of breed" network architecture
G/On's simplified architecture
G/On simplifies the infrastructure needed for secure access to your company data and applications
- Users maximum flexibility: they can work securely from everywhere on Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad and iPhone
- IT Administrators just one tool: they manage precisely what applications users can access under given circumstances.
In one integrated solution, G/On features two-factor authentication, data encryption, network protection, and application access and authorization. Compared to a "best of breed" approach where multiple, different products are pieced together, G/On makes it much simpler to implement, manage and control access to company data and applications.
G/On creates value for your company by reducing the complexity of your network. This makes secure access an asset instead of a liability. G/On removes the need for:
- Secure tokens
- Token Server
- Certificate Server
- SSL and IPSec VPN
- DMZ (& extra servers)
- Intrusion Detection Solutions (IDS)
- Identity Management Solutions (IMS)
- Extra firewalls and/or multi-layer password systems
- Employee Laptops (employees can use their home PCs and external contractors can use their own PCs)
- Different solutions for Windows, Mac, Linux and iOS
Consolidating your network in this way translates into real financial benefits.