- Users maximum flexibility to work from anywhere on Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, and iPhone with secure access to their office PC, virtual desktops, server desktops, web applications, and other services.
- IT administrators have one tool of managing precisely what applications users can access under given circumstances:
- The right access
For the right people
To the right applications
Under the right circumstances
G/On is the solution you need when want to give access for all your staff and partners from everywhere while protection your data:
- Only the right people with the right authentication will be allowed access
- Users must have authorization to access specific applications
- Data can be protected so it doesn't leave the company network
- Your network is protected from malicious attacks such as virus and trojans
- Centralized administration gives you and your users peace of mind - they can only do what you have allowed them to do.
Why would a Business Manager want G/On:
- To provide remote access to everyone who needs it
- To offer your organization more flexibility and options
- To increase productivity and employee satisfaction
- To connect external contractors? – No problem!
Why would an IT Manager want G/On:
- To simplify your infrastructure
- To leverage your office desktop PC’s
- To make Citrix truly portable
- Easy access to external contractors
- To give users more flexibility and options
- To have an easy and cost-effective solution
- To make your user community really happy
- In order NOT to manage company policies
Why would an IT Security Manager want G/On:
- To simplifying your infrastructure
- To handles the 5 challenges of secure application access - in one solution
- To be able to use your wireless network internally
- To have the ultimate lean network infrastructure
- To easy and securely connect External contractors to specific applications
- To make your users really able to wor
- Get out of having to manage IT security policie
- Use of employee’s own PC at home to get secure access from home to the desktop of their office PC
- Citrix, MS Terminal Server or VMWare and users are typically also offered access to these through G/On. Using G/On for secure access offers the added benefit that companies are not limited to only one virtual environment
- For quick access to e-mail, order entry, sales numbers or company Intranets, users are also offered direct access to specific applications
- For people travelling – without a PC – G/On’s USB devices offer access from almost any PC to a virtual desktop, specific applications and/or to their office PC
- For employees with a company laptop, G/On users are also provided secure access to client/server applications without the need for the traditional VPN infrastructure
- The G/On microSD based authentication option can be integrated into most USB based broad band modems giving broad band connectivity and authentication in one single device.
- G/On controls precisely what users have access to and which features they have available.
- Some organizations only allow access from PC’s they know and manage. This is very costly as it requires the organization to provide laptops to each employee. G/On offers a cost effective alternative via the G/On Secure Desktop. This option enables the user to boot the remote PC from the G/On USB device and run G/On via a company managed image of a Linux operating system without using the operating system and hard disk of the remote PC.
- G/On gives the organization a single point of management of all access and its detailed logging of data traffic provides documentation.